2017-2018 Season Tuition Information
Payments Due at Time of Registration: Please pay cash or check payable to “Fusion Studio of Dance.” Credit/Debit cards will not be accepted.
- Registration Fee – $25.00 per student must be paid to reserve the student’s placement in class. The registration fee is non-refundable.
- First Month’s Membership Payment
Season Membership Tuition:You will be responsible for making 9 months (September – May) of payment. Tuition is based on a seasonal fee for the total classes provided and not on the number of classes per month. Tuition is non-refundable, non-prorated. There will be no reimbursements or credits available for students missing class.
There are 3 payment options available for season membership tuition:
- One-time payment made (check or cash) – One complete payment due at registration. (10% discount when paid at registration)
- Bi-season payment (check or cash) – One payment due at registration, one payment due February 1. (5% discount on both payments if first payment paid by registration)
- 9 (Nine) installment payments when enrolled in auto pay program. (First payment due at registration, 8 remaining payments will be automatically paid on the 1st of each month. There will be no in-house payments available if you choose this option (other than the first month’s required payment at registration). We offer an easy convenient payment option. “Set it and forget it!” All billing will be handled through the professional billing service company, “Member Solutions.” Your tuition payment will automatically be processed through your bank account as an “Electronic Funds Transfer.” This is private, secure and easy. You will have access to an online account where you can view your payment status anytime!
Note: All payments are due on the 1st of the month. There will be a $10.00 late fee if payment is received between the 2nd – 10th of the month and an additional $15.00 late fee ($25.00 total) if payment is received between the 11th-31st of the month. Please also be aware that if tuition is not up to date by being paid in full, students may not be able to participate in classes, dress rehearsals or recital productions.
***There is a $30.00 returned check fee.
Tuition Membership Rates – All students will be required to pay a once-yearly $25.00 registration fee to hold their place in their desired classes. No places will be held without the registration fee paid. Registration fee is non-refundable. (This price list does not include the winter 2018 session, please see info pertaining to the winter session as it is released.)
|30 Minute Class||$40.00 per month|
|45 Minute Class||$45.00 per month|
|I hour Class||$50.00 per month|
|“Unlimited Class Pass” *does not apply to competition classes and cannot be applied to more than 1 student. This option allows an individual student to grow in their own dance training and education. This is a highly encouraged option when students desire to take technique classes, along with their performance classes. *some restrictions apply||$200.00 per month|
|30 Minute Class||
Competition Team Tuition
|30 Minute Class||$50.00 per month|
|45 Minute Class||$55.00 per month|
Class enrollment ends October 12, 2017. Once registered, if a student decides to drop a class after October 27, 2017, there will be a $75 fee per class dropped. Written notification will also be required.
Recital Costume Information
All students, with the exception of NP (Non-Performance) class, along with “Creative Movement” will be required to participate in our annual recital production in late May/early June. The date and venue will be confirmed at a later date, but a tentative recital date will be May 19, 2018 at The Bloom Carroll Middle School. It is mandatory that all students participate in all rehearsals and recital.
Fusion Studio of Dance prides themselves on using top-quality costumes from professionally and nationally recognized costume companies. Each student will be measured in November to ensure proper fit when costumes are ordered. All FSD instructors select age appropriate costumes that are modest in taste. Your costume is yours to keep to cherish for the years to come.
Younger students costumes typically range between $60.00-$75.00, where older student’s costumes range between $75.00-$100.00. This average price will include all accessories, such as tights, hair pieces, gloves, etc.
A $50.00 costume deposit from each class will be required from all students by October 23, 2017. A $10.00 late fee will be applied if paid after October 23, 2017. If you would like to pay any more in addition to the $50.00, you may do so. For example, if Sarah takes ballet and tap, she will owe $100.00 by November 1 since she is in two classes. Students will be given their costume balance mid November. All costume balances will be due by December 7, 2017. A $10.00 late fee will be applied if paid after December 7, 2017. (Both costume deposits and balances will be expected by cash or check—the costumes fees will not automatically withdrawn like your tuition. Both costume deposits and balances paid are non-refundable.) Checks made payable to Fusion Studio of Dance.