– My daughter just completed her first year with Fusion School of Dance. She has been taking lessons for thirteen years at various studios in different states and this was the best studio she has ever taken lessons from. She absolutely loves this studio and Miss Angie. Even though she was the new girl this year, they embraced her and made her feel like she had been there from the beginning. Her technique in Ballet and Pointe improved tremendously this past year under Miss Angie’s instruction. The end of the year recital clearly highlighted that technique is actually taught at all age levels. I found the recital to be one of the best our family has ever attended. I was so impressed with how even the smallest of dancers knew their steps and routine. Most importantly, the costumes and choreography were age appropriate. Finally, I would feel completely confident in recommending Fusion School of Dance for anyone who is looking into dance lessons for their child. – Christie Crawford, Fusion Parent
– At Fusion Studio of Dance, the quality of instruction goes beyond the traditional dance lesson. Any decent dancer can teach a routine. However, at Fusion, my dance student learns about dance history. She learns ballet positions and why and how they support the basis of ballet. She learns to improvise. As a teacher myself, I appreciate that Miss Angie and other instructors differentiate and hold high expectations for each dancer.
Creativity is the highest form of expression. It means that the student has learned the basics and goes beyond, applying the knowledge with the art. This is why I love Fusion. – Kym McIntyre, Fusion Dancer and Parent
– I want to thank Miss Angie for not only being such an awesome teacher but an exceptional role model for my daughter. Not only has my little lady learned so much in such a short amount of time but she looks forward to class. She told me that Miss Angie makes learning so much fun and not only does she want to be a dancer but she wants to teach too. I’m so excited to watch my daughter bloom into the dancer she wants to be!
– Mindy Wise, Fusion Parent
– The adult jazz and ballet classes with Angie at Fusion have enabled me to experience a level of achievement I thought was impossible (for a person in her mid-50s). Angie guides each of us individually and she encourages us to continuously improve. We have a lot of fun in our class of adult dancers and we share a special camaraderie. It’s a much more rewarding form of exercise than programs that call for a set of repetitive motions. Thank you, Angie, for your dedication to keeping dance a lifelong endeavor!
– Donna Fox-Moore, Fusion Dancer
– My daughter, Lilli has been attending ballet for the last 4 years. She started with Miss Angie this past fall and her progress has been outstanding. Miss Angie has a true talent for teaching the art of dance. She is kind, patient, yet firm when needed. Lilli truly enjoys her time dancing! Thank you, Miss Angie!
– Dr. Kerri Benjamin-Brandt, Fusion Parent
– My daughter, Ginger, started at Fusion Studio of Dance when she was 3, in the Creative Movement class. Miss Angie was SOOO patient with them and was always gentle in helping them learn how to move their bodies while allowing them to have fun! Ginger has since moved on to ballet, now that she’s 4, and she has learned so much in just a year! I’m so excited to watch her grow this year in ballet AND gymnastics! It is so fun to watch her passion for dancing when she is at home and just can’t help but move her body when she hears music. I feel so blessed to have Fusion be a part of our family and I can’t wait until my 2 year old is old enough to attend as well!
– Stephanie West, Fusion Parent
-I have always wanted to dance but never had the opportunity. I signed up for Angie’s adult jazz class on a whim. I have been dancing with her now for three years. It has been a great experience. Angie is a wonderful and patient instructor.
– Carrie Huston, Fusion Parent and Dancer
– This studio is great! Super instruction, reasonable prices, modest costumes and good music. Plus Angie is a masterful communicator and keeps everyone “in the know”. Highly recommend!
– Janis Smeltzer, Fusion Parent
– BEST dance studio in the area!!!
– Kym McIntyre, Fusion Parent and Dancer
-NO better place to be a part of something great! Reach your full potential with Angie and her team!
– Brittany Nicole, Fusion Parent
-Great studio. The recital is one of the most organized I’ve seen. My daughter loves Angie. Great learning of technique, not just a dance. Age-appropriate costumes.
– Kerri Rodenbaugh, Fusion Parent
-Amazing dance studio! Miss Angie has instilled a true love for dance in our daughter, Lilah. She can’t wait for the new season to start!
– Tami Bell, Fusion Parent